The goal of Fu Hsing Acupuncture is to earn the trust of those facing health challenges by providing quality traditional and integrative medicine to address the needs of individuals in a fashion that invokes satisfaction and confidence. In the name Fu Hsing (“foo shing“), Fu means “tiger,” which represents tenacity and a will to overcome barriers, such as those stopping us from optimal health. The word Hsing, means “shape, form, or transition,” signifying a constant change.
Fu Hsing Clinic offers treatments for…
- musculo-skeletal and sports injuries, including sciatica and whiplash
- Injuries to the discs of neck and back
- degenerative disc disease and arthritis
- stress and anxiety
- neurological challenges like Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke recovery, Parkinsons
- gastro-intestinal issues
- complementary therapy for diabetes management
- solutions for chronic fatigue
- and more….